we hacked food.
The perfect synergy of macro and micro nutrients, backed by science. Every ingredient in our formula has been validated through clinical research to work in synergy with each other and for your health. (Learn More)
Our formula consistently beats both dairy and plant-based competitors on creaminess, smoothness, and taste. We were recently award “Product of the Year” by Kantar Research. (Learn More)
Our products range in price from $2 to $4 per serving. Our mission is to make complete, sustainable nutrition accessible, appealing and affordable to all. To help fulfill our mission we work hard to make sure price per meal stays as low as possible.
Good for you, good for the planet. Soy protein creates 50% less CO2 than whey protein and 25% less than pea and brown rice protein. Also, Soylent is the only food company to have the US Grown Sustainable Soy certification.
Soylent is portable, requires no refrigeration and is shelf stable for over a year. You can enjoy it anytime or anywhere, without prep or clean-up!
Food isn’t perfect unless everyone has access. We have donated nearly 6 million meals through our #SoylentForGood programs in partnership with dozens of incredible community organizations. (Learn More)
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Canola Oil
- Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali)
- Modified Food Starch
- Soluble Corn Fiber
- Vitamin And Mineral Premix
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Soy Lecithin
- Mono & Diglyceride
- Xanthan Gum
- Contains: Soy
Calcium (Tricalcium Phosphate)
Magnesium (Magnesium Phosphate)
Potassium (Potassium Chloride)
Potassium (Dipotassium Phosphate)
Choline (Choline Chloride)
Mixed Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate)
Zinc (Zinc Gluconate)
Vitamin E (DL-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate)
Iron (Ferrous Fumarate)
Manganese (Manganese Sulfate)
Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate)
Copper (Copper Gluconate)
Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
Thiamine (Thiamine Hydrochloride)
Iodine (Potassium Iodide)
Chromium (Chromium Chloride)
Selenium (Sodium Selenite)
Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate)
Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol)
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
View Soylent Nutritional Facts and Ingredients
Scoop. Shake. Enjoy. Balanced nutrition has never been easier.
Vitamins & Minerals
Slow Burning Carbs
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by "Complete Meal”?
How do I prepare a serving of Soylent Powder?
1. Mix. For an 8oz serving, mix ½ cup (60g) of Soylent with 1 cup of water. For a 12oz serving, mix ⅔ cup (90g) of Soylent with 1½ cup of water. Each scoop of powder is approximately ⅓ cup, if you’re using a Soylent Scoop. For exact measurements, use a scale and measure by weight.
2. Shake. Use a shaker bottle or blender. Prepare with ice or chill before serving.
3. Drink and Enjoy! Store any unfinished, mixed Soylent in the fridge. Consume within two days.
What’s the difference between the Soylent Powder Pouches and Soylent Powder Tubs?
How long will my Soylent last?
Heat should not cause Soylent to spoil, however, if temperatures go above 110 degrees the vitamins & nutrients may begin to break down over time.
The "Best By" date listed on your Soylent is not an expiration date but rather the date where we have data for best taste and texture quality. Consuming our product after the “Best By” date should not pose a food safety concern.
Can Soylent help with weight loss/gain?
Every person’s nutritional requirements are different, and Soylent has been designed to represent roughly 20% of a 2000 calorie diet as laid out for the average person by the FDA. For more information on a healthy diet, please consult a professional such as a registered dietician or your doctor.
Where is Soylent made?
All of our facilities are GMP certified and regulated by the FDA.
Can I add other ingredients to my Soylent Powder?
- Extra fiber
Hear from the community
- Jinwoon K.Verified BuyerReviewingSoylent Powder - CacaoI recommend this productI like Soylent because... Great nutritional content, Easy and convenient, Tastes greatI use Soylent to... Replace a meal / snackRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPerfect breakfast!
Very convenient for busy morning. It has all the nutritions and comes with great taste! It completely replaced my traditional breakfast.
- Robert R.Verified BuyerReviewingSoylent Powder - OriginalI recommend this productI like Soylent because... Tastes great, Easy and convenient, Great nutritional content, AffordableI use Soylent to... Replace a meal / snack, Get the nutrients I need, Manage my weight, Not cook or meal prepRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoStill Great Tasting
Not too strong or mild, just right. Very smooth and not too thick either. The powder is also dese enough it's easy to scoop. I 100% recommend getting a food safe bucket with lid and putting a box or two into it. Makes it so much easier to scoop from, tons less loss from the bags.
- Todd H.Verified BuyerReviewingSoylent Powder - CacaoI recommend this productI like Soylent because... Tastes great, Easy and convenient, Great nutritional content, AffordableI use Soylent to... Replace a meal / snack, Get the nutrients I needRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoBest value
The powder is definitely the best overall value in meal replacement shakes you can get