we hacked food.
The perfect synergy of macro and micro nutrients, backed by science. Every ingredient in our formula has been validated through clinical research to work in synergy with each other and for your health. (Learn More)
Our formula consistently beats both dairy and plant-based competitors on creaminess, smoothness, and taste. We were recently award “Product of the Year” by Kantar Research. (Learn More)
Our products range in price from $2 to $4 per serving. Our mission is to make complete, sustainable nutrition accessible, appealing and affordable to all. To help fulfill our mission we work hard to make sure price per meal stays as low as possible.
Good for you, good for the planet. Soy protein creates 50% less CO2 than whey protein and 25% less than pea and brown rice protein. Also, Soylent is the only food company to have the US Grown Sustainable Soy certification.
Soylent is portable, requires no refrigeration and is shelf stable for over a year. You can enjoy it anytime or anywhere, without prep or clean-up!
Food isn’t perfect unless everyone has access. We have donated nearly 6 million meals through our #SoylentForGood programs in partnership with dozens of incredible community organizations. (Learn More)
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Canola Oil
- Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali)
- Modified Food Starch
- Soluble Corn Fiber
- Vitamin And Mineral Premix
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Soy Lecithin
- Mono & Diglyceride
- Xanthan Gum
- Contains: Soy
Calcium (Tricalcium Phosphate)
Magnesium (Magnesium Phosphate)
Potassium (Potassium Chloride)
Potassium (Dipotassium Phosphate)
Choline (Choline Chloride)
Mixed Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate)
Zinc (Zinc Gluconate)
Vitamin E (DL-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate)
Iron (Ferrous Fumarate)
Manganese (Manganese Sulfate)
Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate)
Copper (Copper Gluconate)
Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
Thiamine (Thiamine Hydrochloride)
Iodine (Potassium Iodide)
Chromium (Chromium Chloride)
Selenium (Sodium Selenite)
Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate)
Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol)
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
View the Nutritional Facts and Ingredients
Scoop. Shake. Enjoy. Balanced nutrition has never been easier.
Vitamins & Minerals
Slow Burning Carbs
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by "Complete Meal”?
How do I prepare a serving of Soylent Powder?
What’s the difference between the Soylent Powder Pouches and Soylent Powder Tubs?
How much Soylent should I eat? Can I replace every meal?
How long will my Soylent last?
Hear from the community
- Nicholas J.Verified BuyerReviewingSoylent Powder - OriginalI recommend this productI like Soylent because... Tastes great, Easy and convenient, Affordable, Great nutritional contentI use Soylent to... Replace a meal / snack, Get the nutrients I need, Not cook or meal prepRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMy favorite way to make nourishment easier!
As someone with severe ADHD and some food sensitivities, the entire affair of shopping, preparing, cooking and cleaning all just to end up with a one person meal can be overwhelming on many days. Additionally, it's easy for someone like me to completely lose interest in a specific food halfway through and then watch the rest of it rot in the fridge. With Soylent, none of this is a problem anymore. It's really easy to prepare, delicious and the texture is pleasant. I'd say at this point that Soylent replaces 75-80 percent of my regular meals in any given week. I have lost weight, can easily meet the increased nutritional demand ADHD has on a person and I feel fantastic. Soylent is awesome!
- Brandon T.Verified BuyerReviewingSoylent Powder - OriginalI recommend this productI like Soylent because... Tastes great, Easy and convenient, Great nutritional content, AffordableI use Soylent to... Replace a meal / snack, Get the nutrients I need, Manage my weight, Not cook or meal prepRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoActually makes me full.
I've been really enjoying the soylent original. It makes me feel fool for up to like 5 hours from just a 2/3 cup scoop. The taste is pretty good too, I really enjoy the flavor packets that you can add to it. Overall 10 out of 10.
- Mary J.Verified BuyerReviewingSoylent Powder - CacaoI recommend this productI like Soylent because... Tastes great, Easy and convenient, Great nutritional contentI use Soylent to... Replace a meal / snack, Get the nutrients I need, Not cook or meal prepRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoAwesome drink
I often use this to replace a meal when I'm on the go or just need to cut back. Love your product!