we hacked food.
The perfect synergy of macro and micro nutrients, backed by science. Every ingredient in our formula has been validated through clinical research to work in synergy with each other and for your health. (Learn More)
Our formula consistently beats both dairy and plant-based competitors on creaminess, smoothness, and taste. We were recently award “Product of the Year” by Kantar Research. (Learn More)
Our products range in price from $2 to $4 per serving. Our mission is to make complete, sustainable nutrition accessible, appealing and affordable to all. To help fulfill our mission we work hard to make sure price per meal stays as low as possible.
Good for you, good for the planet. Soy protein creates 50% less CO2 than whey protein and 25% less than pea and brown rice protein. Also, Soylent is the only food company to have the US Grown Sustainable Soy certification.
Soylent is portable, requires no refrigeration and is shelf stable for over a year. You can enjoy it anytime or anywhere, without prep or clean-up!
Food isn’t perfect unless everyone has access. We have donated nearly 6 million meals through our #SoylentForGood programs in partnership with dozens of incredible community organizations. (Learn More)
View Soylent Nutritional Facts and Ingredients
Scoop. Shake. Enjoy. Balanced nutrition has never been easier.
Vitamins & Minerals
Slow Burning Carbs
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by "Complete Meal”?
How do I prepare a serving of Soylent Powder?
1. Mix. For an 8oz serving, mix ½ cup (60g) of Soylent with 1 cup of water. For a 12oz serving, mix ⅔ cup (90g) of Soylent with 1½ cup of water. Each scoop of powder is approximately ⅓ cup, if you’re using a Soylent Scoop. For exact measurements, use a scale and measure by weight.
2. Shake. Use a shaker bottle or blender. Prepare with ice or chill before serving.
3. Drink and Enjoy! Store any unfinished, mixed Soylent in the fridge. Consume within two days.
What’s the difference between the Soylent Powder Pouches and Soylent Powder Tubs?
How long will my Soylent last?
Heat should not cause Soylent to spoil, however, if temperatures go above 110 degrees the vitamins & nutrients may begin to break down over time.
The "Best By" date listed on your Soylent is not an expiration date but rather the date where we have data for best taste and texture quality. Consuming our product after the “Best By” date should not pose a food safety concern.
Can Soylent help with weight loss/gain?
Every person’s nutritional requirements are different, and Soylent has been designed to represent roughly 20% of a 2000 calorie diet as laid out for the average person by the FDA. For more information on a healthy diet, please consult a professional such as a registered dietician or your doctor.
Where is Soylent made?
All of our facilities are GMP certified and regulated by the FDA.
Can I add other ingredients to my Soylent Powder?
- Extra fiber
Hear from the community
- mary d.Verified BuyerReviewingSoylent Powder - CacaoI recommend this productI like Soylent because... Tastes great, Easy and convenient, Great nutritional contentI use Soylent to... Replace a meal / snack, Get the nutrients I needRated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours agoFive Stars for
Great taste and mixes well. I love that the shipment is broken up into smaller units so that I can grab one for work etc. I enjoy it super cold or warm like hot cocoa. The ONLY thing I do not like is the name….Very unappetizing in my humble opinion. I would be happy for a re-brand :)
- fionna h.Verified BuyerReviewingSoylent Powder - OriginalI recommend this productI like Soylent because... Easy and convenientI use Soylent to... Get the nutrients I needRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaysoylent powder
Soylent helps me get consistent nutrition when I don't have the time or the energy to feed myself.
- Aras A.Verified BuyerReviewingSoylent Powder - CacaoI recommend this productI like Soylent because... Tastes great, Easy and convenient, Great nutritional content, AffordableI use Soylent to... Replace a meal / snack, Get the nutrients I need, Recover from surgery/health concernsRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMy staple food!
I had some serious health problems a few years ago. My diet needs to be static and mostly liquid now. This is the best tasting meal.drink I have found! I actually like this and I drink it every day for years now and I still like it!