- 1 pack instant ramen
- 1 Tbsp butter (or vegan butter)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Original Soylent
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- Green onion to garnish
- Cook ramen according to package directions and drain well.
- In a pan, heat up the butter over medium heat. Stir in the garlic and red pepper flakes. When the garlic is soft, stir in the brown sugar, soy sauce, and Original Soylent.
- Add the drained noodles to the sauce and toss to coat.
- Push the noodles to one side of the pan. Turn the heat up and add the lightly beaten egg to the pan. Scramble until set.
- Stir together and top with chopped green onions.
Soylent Original Meal Replacement Shake
The flavor that started it all, with a lightly sweet taste. This creamy & delicious meal replacement shake is packed with 28 vitamins and minerals, 20g plant protein, and only 1g sugar. Perfect for breakfast or lunch, keeping you full and focused throughout your day.
Soylent was voted Best Meal Replacement shake by 40,000 people surveyed in 2023!
As Seen on Social
Tag us with your Soylent recipes on Instagram and TikTok for a chance to be featured!