- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg (Vegan susbstitute Just Egg)
- 1/2 cup Soylent Original Powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a cookie sheet or baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and mix until combined.
- Using your hands, form 12 balls of cookie dough and place them on the lined sheet. Press down on each cookie to form a cookie shape.
- Bake the cookies for 12-14 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet completely.
Soylent Powder Tub - Original
The Complete Meal powder that started it all, now available in tubs. Enjoy 20g of protein, 28 vitamins & minerals, and a light, sweet taste. Formulated to keep you full and focused throughout your day, mix Soylent Powder on its own as a standalone meal replacement or into your favorite smoothie.
As Seen on Social
Tag us with your Soylent recipes on Instagram and TikTok for a chance to be featured!