- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ⅓ cup Soylent Original Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Whisk almond milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside while measuring the remaining ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk flour, Soylent Original Powder, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Stir the almond milk mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients until a thick pancake batter forms with no lumps.
- Warm a pancake griddle greased with a tiny bit of coconut oil over medium heat.
- Scoop 2 tbsp of pancake batter per pancake on the griddle and spread in a round shape. If the batter is too thick, thin it out by adding an extra splash of almond milk.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on low-medium heat until dry on the edges, then flip and cook an extra minute until it puffs.
Soylent Powder Tub - Original
The Complete Meal powder that started it all, now available in tubs. Enjoy 20g of protein, 28 vitamins & minerals, and a light, sweet taste. Formulated to keep you full and focused throughout your day, mix Soylent Powder on its own as a standalone meal replacement or into your favorite smoothie.
As Seen on Social
Tag us with your Soylent recipes on Instagram and TikTok for a chance to be featured!