- 1 cup coconut flour
- ½ cup sunflower or almond butter
- 2 scoops Soylent Cacao Powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup miniature chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add coconut flour, sunflower butter, Soylent Cacao Powder, maple syrup, hemp seeds, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt.
- Blend at medium speed until all the ingredients are combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and mix in miniature chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon, scoop the mixture into a ball and roll between your palms.
- Repeat until all the dough is in individual balls.
Soylent Powder Tub - Cacao
The chocolate Complete Meal powder that started it all, available in a tub. Enjoy 20g of protein, 28 vitamins & minerals, and a rich taste. Formulated to keep you full and focused throughout your day, mix Soylent Powder on its own as a standalone meal replacement or into your favorite smoothie.
Soylent Single Serve Powder - Cacao
The Complete Meal powder that started it all, now available in a convenient, pre-measured format. Enjoy 10g of protein, 28 vitamins & minerals, and a rich, chocolatey taste. Formulated to keep you full and focused throughout your day, mix Soylent Powder on its own or into your favorite smoothie.
As Seen on Social
Tag us with your Soylent recipes on Instagram and TikTok for a chance to be featured!