- 2 large brown russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup Soylent Drink Original
- 1-2 tbs butter
- Dash of garlic powder, salt, pepper
- Sour cream
- Cheddar cheese
- Green onions
- Spicy pistachios
- Cover potatoes in a damp paper towel and cook them in the microwave for 7 minutes. Flip them over, and cook for another 7 minutes.
- Scoop the insides out into a bowl and mash in your Soylent, butter, and spices.
- Top with as many toppings as your heart desires!
Soylent Original Meal Replacement Shake
The flavor that started it all, with a lightly sweet taste. This creamy & delicious meal replacement shake is packed with 28 vitamins and minerals, 20g plant protein, and only 1g sugar. Perfect for breakfast or lunch, keeping you full and focused throughout your day.
Soylent was voted Best Meal Replacement shake by 40,000 people surveyed in 2023!
As Seen on Social
Tag us with your Soylent recipes on Instagram and TikTok for a chance to be featured!