- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Soylent Strawberry Shake
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- Topping: Diced strawberries and banana
- Add the chia seeds, 1/2 cup Soylent Strawberry Shake and chopped dates to a mason jar or any jar with a lid.
- Close the lid of the jar and shake all the ingredients together for 10-15 seconds.
- Let the pudding sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- After the alotted time in the fridge, top with fresh diced fruit.
Soylent Strawberry Meal Replacement Shake
This creamy & delicious strawberry meal replacement shake is packed with 28 vitamins and minerals, 20g plant protein, and only 1g sugar. Perfect for breakfast or lunch, keeping you full and focused throughout your day.
Soylent was voted Best Meal Replacement shake by 40,000 people surveyed in 2023!
As Seen on Social
Tag us with your Soylent recipes on Instagram and TikTok for a chance to be featured!