- 1 ½ cups Soylent Chai Shake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 cups bran cereal
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup apples, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, stir together bran cereal, Soylent Chai shake, and sugar. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in chopped apples, applesauce, and egg.
- Add to flour mixture. Stir until moistened.
- Spray muffin pans with cooking spray or line with paper baking cups. Fill ⅔ full.Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Soylent Cafe Chai Meal Replacement Shake
With a sweet and spiced chai latte taste, this meal replacement shake is packed with 28 vitamins and minerals, 20g plant protein, only 1g sugar, and 30mg caffeine with l-theanine. Perfect for breakfast at home or on the go, this shake will keep you full and focused throughout your day.
Soylent was voted Best Meal Replacement shake by 40,000 people surveyed in 2023!
As Seen on Social
Tag us with your Soylent recipes on Instagram and TikTok for a chance to be featured!